Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Baby?

...well I don't think so. Thought it might be cool if we had a Leap Day baby being that it is not a very common occurrence. But with odds of 1 in 1,461 and the fact that I was still only 2cm dilated on Tuesday at the doctor makes me think it's unlikely. Guess you still never know!

We were keen to have Maƫlle born on St. Paddy's Day and we went into labour that night, missed the mark and she was born on the 18th but still close.

Looks and feels like this baby is going to make us wait. The head is still not very low and I haven't experienced any contractions yet to help move it down. Our original due date based on the calendar is March 5, but I think the detailed ultrasound dated her at March 3...

Guess regardless within 2 weeks we will be welcoming baby to the world! So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment