Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February or March Baby??

Our official due date for baby 2 is March 5th. With Maëlle I went 5 days past due date, so I guess in my mind I figure I'll also go past due with this one...but perhaps not so! We are already starting into our 36th week, only 4 weeks 5 days to go. Today at my doctor's appointment I was measuring 37cm, which is just slightly ahead and the doctor commented that she thought I wouldn't go past March 1st!! Of course just a prediction, but I think it will jump start Doug and I to seriously get ready. Thinking a weekend shopping trip to pick up newborn diapers, finishing off the baby's room, and tackling some jobs like re-grouting the bathroom are in order.

Time to get excited...or start freaking out!

Now to figure out a name too.

No comments:

Post a Comment